Full Time Sales Associate
Description du poste
Modern Beauty was established in Calgary in 1986 and is continuously expanding to accommodate our growing customer base. Today we have 18 locations across Alberta and British Columbia, in addition to serving the Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario areas. Since the beginning, we have thrived on the success and support of our clients. Modern is one of Canada's largest beauty suppliers and is the exclusive distributor of numerous product lines recognized globally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable full-time Sales Associate to join our team in our Edmonton Northshowroom. Please note that weekends are required in scheduling. This position is ideal for a candidate who is very positive and has an outgoing personality and has demonstrated they can work independently and also thrive in a team atmosphere. Our ideal candidate will possess the customer service soft skills that will allow for a high level of customer support. This candidate will also be reliable, dependable and have an eye for detail.
- Provide superior customer service to all clients
- Educate clients on Showroom products through consultative selling, promoting new product and coordinating products
- Demonstrate a commitment to satisfying customers and achieving sales objectives
- Accurately and efficiently process customer transactions
- Maintain, merchandise and re-stock products in the showroom
- Cash handling and being knowledgeable about register operations
- Perform opening and closing location duties
- Perform other duties as required
- Exceptional customer services skills - develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Willingness to retain product knowledge to promote sales
- Solid visual merchandising skills
- Strong technical aptitude - ability to learn a new computer system
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities - flexibility to work in multiple departments
- Previous retail experience required
- Weekend scheduling is required
Experience in the beauty industry is an asset but not required. If you qualify for this position, please submit your resume.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Beauty Industry: 2 years
- Edmonton, AB