Assistant Manager - Cross Iron Mills
Pays : Canada
Région : Alberta
Ville : Calgary
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits.
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- Ensure all relevant conditions relating to Health & Safety are fulfilled and empower store staff to achieve the highest standards to support store management within this area.
- Knowledgeable in all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure all documentation relating to Health & Safety are well recorded and maintained.
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience required:
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and leadership skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office