Associate Consultant - Clinique - Regina, sk
Pays : Canada
Région : Saskatchewan
Ville : Regina
Catégorie : Audit - Conseil - Juridique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
1. Meets/exceeds Clinique daily counter sales and standards through the Clinique Consultation.
- Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
- Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
- Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care and makeup application.
- Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
2. Builds business through creating new Clinique clients.
- Continually invites potential clients to the counter. - Participates in planning and executing special events and promotions.
- Builds a loyal clientele through follow-up contacts and creating/maintaining client relationships.
3. Maintains an efficient, pristine counter and personal Clinique image.
- Works with Counter/Business Manager to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met: Practices hygiene standards, check in new stock, take inventory, clean counter and testers.
- Represents and maintains Clinique Consultant brand image at all times.
In these roles you would be employed by the Department Store not by Clinique. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for these positions.
The candidate must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, maintain a professional appearance and can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.). A high school diploma or equivalent and prior experience in sales and/or a service-oriented field is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.