Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Halton Hills
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Description du poste
- Develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by delivering the ultimate kate spade Experience.
- Able to develop a personal connection with guests through effective use of the selling skills.
Building Brand Equity:
- Understand and communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer.
- Demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team.
- Execute operational tasks as per company directives.
- Accurately processes all POS transactions.
- Adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily.
- Prior luxury goods experience preferred
- Proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Works well in a team environment
An outstanding professional will have...
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.