Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Markham
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Our Brands: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company's products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+.
Our Heritage: Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Estée Lauder Companies are committed to building world-class brands by developing talented people. We champion a professional organization that emphasizes excellences at every level. Our people are our greatest asset and the success of our company is the result of the talent, passion, and vision of our creative and highly dedicated employees, who set a global standard for innovation, service and quality. The Canadian Supply Chain and Canadian Innovation Centre is at the core of that innovative spirit. (http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/the-lauder-family)
Our Culture & Values: Our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high-performing public company with a mission of "Bringing the best to everyone we touch and being the best in everything we do. This unique mix translates into a caring, collaborative and compassionate workplace that is also demanding - with a competitive spirit that is a powerful source of motivation. Above all else, there is a focus on long-term, sustainable growth which engenders loyalty and commitment from internal and external stakeholders. We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles: http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/culture-and-values.
To learn more about our unique corporate culture in Canada, please visit LinkedIn.
To design, program, test and commission automation instrumentation and control systems and processes. The Automation Controls Engineer will be responsible for the design specifications and documentations related to their robots and machines. The incumbent will work with cross-functional teams to support the planning and strategy of automated systems.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Design, program, test and commission automation instrumentation and control systems
- Manage projects that involve complicated electrical and control systems
- Maintain awareness of new capabilities and technologies
- Manage external consultants and contractors in the design and installation of Electrical and Control systems
- Collaborate with Electrical Designers and Mechanical Engineers on all projects
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and budget and to the highest levels of safety and quality
- Participate in system concept development and estimating
Education: Engineering Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2+ automation related experience
Travel Time: 25%
Licenses / Certifications: Must be a Certified Project Manager
Additional Job Specifications: Must be able to run capital and process improvement projects in a Project Manager role
- Mechanical/Electrical systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of PLC and HMI logic
- Experience in industrial controls and automation systems an asset
- Proven ability to design and interpret electrical drawings, control drawings and schematics for automated systems
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Proven analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational, time management and detail-orientation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, taking initiative and prioritizing work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.