Department Manager, Service Selling - One Bloor Rack
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Description du poste
A day in the life...
- Support your team-from recruiting, hiring and training, to developing and motivating them
- Develop future leaders
- Ensure standards are met through stocking, re-merchandising and straightening throughout the day
- Share knowledge and excitement about the latest product with your team and customers while maintaining a regular floor presence
- Manage your team to maintain and achieve sales and service goals
- The ability to juggle competing priorities
- A talent for influencing others and leading change
- The ability to develop a team of All Stars, Future Nordstrom Leaders, etc.
- S trong team building skills
- Full-line store experience (preferred)