District Loss Prevention Manager, London
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : London
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Playing off everyone's unique strengths and utilizing them to reach shared goals is what Jenna loves most about her work at TJX. And when you work with us, you'll see that everything we accomplish - we accomplish together!
What you'll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks' vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you'll do
It's safe to say, there's no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure execution of shrink programs at the store level.
- Maintain and reduce District shrink.
- Train and develop Store Management and Associates on LP issues.
- Develop and maintain internal partnerships with Associates at all levels of the organization, and external partnerships with various LP representatives in the community (i.e. other retail companies, police).
- Manage budgets (i.e. floor walkers, audits, etc.)
- Conduct and support internal investigations.
- Manage expenses to plan (cell, travel, mileage).
- Application Deadline: November 30th, 2020
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you'll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Loss Prevention, District Manager, Claims, Manager, Security, Management, Insurance, Retail
- College Diploma or University Degree an asset.
- Minimum three years of previous/ equivalent working experience.
- A provincial security license is required to be employed in this position (some provinces). As required by law, the applicant must be currently licensed under the applicable provincial statute and regulation prior to commencement of employment. Maintaining that license is also a requirement of employment as long as it is legally required.
- Advanced knowledge of LP (investigating cases of crime or neglect; managing cases, following legal guidelines and requirements) including an understanding of the Company's policies and practices; Store Operations controls/procedures.
- Ability to conduct interviews of dishonest Associates.
- Communication skills including discussing issues with others for the purposes of clarification or explanation; written (sweep audits, memos, documents, letters, reports, etc.); verbal (Stores, DC, Home Office, Regional Offices, external); oral presentations (i.e. Shrink meetings, internal conferences).
- Issue management skills including organizational skills; interviewing skills; coaching and counseling skills; interpersonal skills including conflict management; information gathering skills including establishing information for purpose of proof, validation or evidence; inquiring into claims of dishonesty; asking questions to establish information as required; listening to arguments or evidence; noting unusual occurrences, documenting alert signals; analyzing mechanized reports for unusual occurrences.
- Project management skills: ensuring accuracy of calculations; analyzing internal and external surveys; maintaining records (working papers, cases, reports, policies & procedures, etc.); ensuring efficient coordination of investigations).
- Working knowledge of CCTV applications.
- Staff management skills including participating in the recruitment, selection, and orientation of staff; teaching and mentoring team members; providing advice and guidance to staff members in the resolution of problems; reviewing performance and providing feedback to team members on the acceptability of their work; and identifying and communicating opportunities for LP improvements.
- Computer Skills including word processing; knowledge of spreadsheet creation; knowledge of LP transaction management (i.e. ICL); POS knowledge, etc.