Emerging Stylist Women's Activewear/Lingerie/Hosiery Rideau Centre
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Ottawa
Catégorie : Photo - Défilés
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Description du poste
A day in the life...
- Set and achieve sales goals
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Grow sales by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
- Work with the team to keep the department "runway ready," which means stocking, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms which may require all employees to be flexible and open to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- The ability to excel in a competitive team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs