Executive Director, Hrbp Value Chain
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Markham
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Our Brands: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company's products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+.
Our Heritage: Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Estée Lauder Companies are committed to building world-class brands by developing talented people. We champion a professional organization that emphasizes excellences at every level. Our people are our greatest asset and the success of our company is the result of the talent, passion, and vision of our creative and highly dedicated employees, who set a global standard for innovation, service and quality. The Canadian Supply Chain and Canadian Innovation Centre is at the core of that innovative spirit. (http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/the-lauder-family)
Our Culture & Values: Our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high-performing public company with a mission of "Bringing the best to everyone we touch and being the best in everything we do. This unique mix translates into a caring, collaborative and compassionate workplace that is also demanding - with a competitive spirit that is a powerful source of motivation. Above all else, there is a focus on long-term, sustainable growth which engenders loyalty and commitment from internal and external stakeholders. We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles: http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/culture-and-values.
To learn more about our unique corporate culture in Canada, please visit LinkedIn.
As the senior HR Business Partner to the Canada Value Chain (Supply Chain & R&D) the incumbent is responsible for leading a broad range of HR disciplines including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, talent development, learning & development, compensation, compliance, employee engagement and inclusion & diversity programs. The role will manage 4 direct reports, supporting approximately +2000 employees across the Canada Supply Chain & R&D Sites including 2 Manufacturing sites, 1 Distribution Centre, and 2 R&D sites.
The successful candidate will lead HR activities that support the attraction, development and retention of top talent and a high performing culture in line with Estee Lauder's corporate practices. As a self-directed professional, the identified person will pro-actively build collaborative relationships and maintain close alignment with the business units to understand their strategic priorities, challenges and opportunities. This well-rounded HR professional will likely come from a leading organization that has international presence and as a result allowed the individual to benefit from best practices and approaches from that experience.
- Provide advisory and consultative services to the business leaders on people-related issues
- Source and recruit top talent that possess the key capabilities and leadership attributes needed for success. Utilize internal and external platforms to fill open positions as well as build the talent pipeline with a focus on priority competencies
- Manage total rewards (planning and administration) including merit, bonus, promotions, adjustments and equity. Partner with Canadian Compensation team to determine and ensure competitive positioning and internal equity
- Collaborate with managers on identifying development needs of staff and partner with Corporate Management Strategies team as needed to identify appropriate development support. Invest in the development and retention of high performers
- Provide guidance on the preparation and delivery of performance reviews and ensure timely completion. Reinforce awareness and application of the leadership competency model as a tool for providing feedback
- Support the efforts of the global HR transformation involving the building of a global HR infrastructure, service delivery model and capabilities to more effectively support the organization and most importantly, support Workforce Transformation at these sites
- Participate on various Corporate HR initiatives with the HR generalist team to drive value-added activities
- Actively work with the field organization as a resource and advisor providing solutions and input in support of their business objectives and growth
- Foster a culture that values diversity and demonstrates fair and consistent management practices
- Communicate and execute Corporate HR initiatives and programs
- Maintain a strong awareness of best practices internally and externally
- Ensure compliance on SOX and all government reporting Career opportunities are excellent within the organization. The incumbent should exhibit the capability and interest to be promoted upward, including opportunities locally or internationally.
- A university degree combined with a comprehensive HR background that has exhibited the ability to work as a business partner and act as a productive and persuasive change agent
- Strong knowledge/experience in Workforce Transformation
- A skilled facilitator with sound judgment and diplomacy coupled with an ability to interact at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to influence and develop solid business working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory factors including relevant employment laws
- Energetic, driven and passionate, and able to cultivate a fast-paced, change-oriented workplace
- Consistently exhibits collaborative leadership qualities, able to solicit advice from those around him/her while still being able to take charge, show initiative and make decisions
- Strong analytical skills, yet forward thinking, able identify creative solutions to complex business problems
- A big picture thinker who is comfortable with details but disciplined enough to maintain objectivity and delegate effectively
- Strong business acumen coupled with an ability to translate business strategy into practical application while maintaining standards of high touch
- An eye for detail and a commitment to consistency and excellence coupled with a resourceful and problem solving disposition
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.