Full Time Stock Associate - Pacific Centre
Pays : Canada
Région : British Columbia
Ville : Vancouver
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Display merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be replenished.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- 1-2 year of stock experience.
- Effective time management skills, and a proven ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Handle merchandise, place merchandise, ship and receive product.
- Work with retail operating systems, handle the PC and scanning equipment.
- Be mobile on the sales floor and stock rooms for extended period of time in a fast paced environment.
- Contribute to an effective and productive team/work environment.