Key Holder- jo Malone London- 24 Hrs - Eaton Center - Toronto,on
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
You will use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, modelling the behaviors that the sales team need to demonstrate in order to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service to achieve all sales and customer service targets.
You will also use your flair for retail and cash handling experience to carry out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rota basis.
If you are an ambitious self-starter, with previous retail experience, looking for your first supervisory experience then this is the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.