Manager- Chinook Centre- Temporary One Year Contract
Pays : Canada
Région : Alberta
Ville : Calgary
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
The Tiffany Sales Manager will effectively lead, develop and support the sales team members of a store to meet and/or exceed sales plans and profitability targets. The Tiffany Sales Manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered relationship building with internal and external clients; someone that could be called a mentor, a teammate, a coach, while setting expectations for unsurpassed customer service. The Sales Manager is the sales leader, an individual that locally builds a climate of the Tiffany Experience and client development by maximizing the performance of motivated, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged employees who are sales plan achievers. The Tiffany & Co. Sales Manager will be accountable for the following Key Accountabilities: Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan: Drive Self and sales team to consistently exceed sales results. Create, communicate, and execute a vision for the sales team. Model and coach the Power of the Blue selling behaviors to ensure effective closing of potential sales opportunities: Engage, Discover, Present, Resolve, Close and Develop. Act as a sales leader liaison between Store Director and sales professionals. Manage and ensure that revenue for after-sales orders is captured and charged accordingly at a rate of 60%. Ensure an accurate, timely alignment of sales professional’s actions to corporate directives.Clienteling/Service Excellence: Lead and champion team on executing consistent and superior sales and service delivery to increase and retain customer loyalty to a minimum of 55%. Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities. Execute proactive strategic outreach with the goal of positioning and realizing future sales opportunities and exceeding customer expectations. Manage current TR Customer base by cultivating new relationships and migrating existing customers at higher levels. Support key Company, Regional, and Local events - and product launches - with strategic client attendance and sales results. Model, coach and hold staff accountable for providing a luxury experience in all customer interactions. Model luxury customer experience behaviors and amenity resource allocation. Regularly and effectively use the coaching tools to provide a consistent luxury experience.Talent Management: Regularly encourage and develop Sales Professionals through coaching to the Sales Interaction Observations/Power of Blue; Ensure all sales professionals are observed at least once per week. Measurement: GFK. Motivate and inspire Sales Professionals through effective use of the performance management process, recognition, regular coaching and enthusiastic communication. Solicit and seek feedback from sales professionals that enhance the business/increase sales. Responsible for creating and maintaining an aligned and positive work environment amongst all store employees. Attract and recruit a high performing sales team including developing relationships with top talent at competitors. Develop and execute action plans based on 2014 employee survey results. Manage the allocation of sales professional resources(scheduling) effectively to drive sales.
- Minimum of three years of Sales management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Ability to present business strategy to audiences utilizing current technology with strong professional presentation skills.
- Through professional presence and behaviors, ability to inspire trust, integrity, influence client and staff members.
- Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred. Tiffany & Co. (CANADA) is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided upon request for candidates with disabilities throughout the selection process.