Part-Time Sales Associate Adidas Retail Outlet Store, Vaughan Mills (#2022)
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Vaughan
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
- Assists customers in the selection of adidas merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
- Ensures adidas customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer s wants and needs, and providing product information when required.
- Drive and close sales by utilizing adidas selling techniques and the in-store AOS system (where available).
- Completes customer sales transactions (cash, credit, debit, etc.).
- Maintains store appearance, assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
- Proficient knowledge of adidas products and programs, including technology, product information and requirements, merchandise promotions, and advertising.
- Help to support and create a team environment by respecting co-workers.
- Adheres to adidas brand values and Sales Associate competencies.
- Assist with telephone duties.
- Adheres to company policy and procedures relating to inventory control.
- Other duties as required by store management.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to use a point of sale system/ Basic understanding of cash register functions and cash procedures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays. Also able to work overtime hours during peak sales periods which include, but are not limited to, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Back-to-School.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 12 kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 34 kg.
- Must be proficient in English & French (verbal and written)