Part-Time Supervisor, Levi’s® Retail, Mcarthurglen Designer Vancouver Outlets, Richmond, Canada
Pays : Canada
Région : British Columbia
Ville : Richmond
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
We are looking for a Supervisor who will bring innovation, creativity and enthusiasm to our team. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand's past.
- Meet or exceed established store sales and performance goals daily
- Model sales performance for retail associates
- Coach employees, ensuring that all associates are fully trained on product knowledge
- Reconcile daily cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Open and close the store
- Manage inventoryBasic
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and retail experience
- 1 year of experience directing the work of others
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates
- Strong customer service orientation; helpful demeanor and a passion for providing an excellent customer experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment and not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive interest in Levi Strauss & Co
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shiftsOur policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Levi Strauss & Co. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise the Recruiter if you require accommodation during the recruitment process. Informing the Company that you require an accommodation will not impact the selection process in any way, either favorably or negatively.