Retail Cashier & Sales Floor Support One Bloor Rack
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Description du poste
A day in the life...
- Keep the customer experience quick, easy and fun while helping customers uncover the great deals they're looking for
- Create a smooth fitting room experience by greeting customers and taking them to their fitting rooms, then sorting and returning clothing to the floor
- Share your love of fashion and tell customers all about upcoming events, our Nordstrom gift cards, Nordstrom RewardsTM program and mailing list
- Keep the stockrooms organized and complete all inventory processes, making sure merchandise is properly checked in and accurately ticketed
- Work with the team to ensure the sale's floor stays "runway ready" through re-merchandising and straightening throughout the day
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A calm head in a busy retail environment
- Solid math, verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs