Pays : Canada
Région : British Columbia
Département : Greater Vancouver
Ville : Delta
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA s Brand Values and service standards.
- Spends 90% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates.
- Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers.
- Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education and awareness programs.
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store and / or the Assistant Store Manager.
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable. Also, responsible for processing employee transactions while adhering to the Associate Discount Policy & Procedure.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Execute all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working environment for all Store Associates and Customers.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required.
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals, (previous work in a commission based position preferable), demonstrated ability to provide high levels of customer service, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
- The ability to constantly walk and move about is required. This role involves frequent stationary standing, reaching, bending/twisting of head, maintaining balance while walking, occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist/torso and sitting to assist customers, pushing/pulling equipment such as shelving bays, dollies, carts, and racks with up to 20 pounds of force as well as lifting/carrying/placing boxes of product up to 30 pounds in weight at heights up to 131 inches while using a ladder.
- The role requires using ladder/step stool equipment, and maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales and stock area are also required. Environmental factors of action include operation of foot controls for operating mobile stock shelving bays and exposure to working at heights.
- Use of the following senses are critical to this position: speaking, hearing, near & far acuity, depth perception and field of vision.
- Cognitive factors critical to this function are: reading comprehension, basic math calculations, writing, complex problem solving and basic computer work.