Sales Associate, j.Crew Factory, Halton Hills Premium
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Halton Hills
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Make the best first impression; smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals and KPIs.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions, and think boldly.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don't dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We'll want you to...
- Ace training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Stay on top of promotions and share product value on the selling floor and in the fitting room.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Introduce customers to Loyalty and open at least one J.Crew Card per shift.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Achieve or exceed task-specific time standards.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Assist in processing and replenishing - our customers should always see us at our best.
- Share feedback, insights, and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.