Sales Associate, j.Crew Factory, South Edmonton Commons
Pays : Canada
Région : Alberta
Ville : Edmonton
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
- Achieve or exceed task-specific time standards.
- Achieve J.Crew card goals.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete training with flying colors.
- Connect with multiple customers at a time, making things quick and easy.
- Utilize knowledge and skills garnered from requisite training and fit sessions to drive sales.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Are multi-taskers, jumping into any activity as needed to support the business.
What We Expect From You
- Friendly, helpful and always smiling, for starters.
- Customer focused.
- Curious and courageous: ask great questions and listen intently.
- Be the best at what you do by achieving your goals.
- Bring your smarts; we want thinkers who always do the right thing.
- Pride in your appearance and your store.
- Technologically savvy while at the same time knowing that devices don't dominate dialogue.
Our Sales Associates:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are available when we're busy, including: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Assist in processing and replenishing and keeping the store looking great.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Can move around the store with ease and be accessible to customers.