Sales Professional- Yorkdale Mall- Part- Time - Temporary
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
Tiffany & Co. Sales Professionals hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction. Each Tiffany Sales Professional is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every sales professional. The love of building their own business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the Tiffany sales professional’s skill set. The Tiffany & Co. Sales Professional will be accountable for the following key accountabilities: Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan: Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly individual sales plan. Strengthen and develop relationships with existing customers. Sell to NEW Tiffany customers, utilizing E-cards and other customer engagement tools as appropriate. Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches. Capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities. Execute proactive strategic outreach with the goal of positioning and realizing future sales opportunities and exceeding customer expectations. Manage current TR Customer base by cultivating new relationships and migrating existing customers at higher levels. Support key Company, Regional, and Local events - and product launches - with strategic client attendance and sales results. Corporate Standards and Directives: Ensure all sales activity complies with corporate brand standards and directives, including Product Presentation, Visual Merchandising and proper understock organization. Ensure all sales activity supports key business strategies and current initiatives in order to drive the success of the business. Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and to protect our assets through appropriate care and handling of merchandise. Personal Leadership: Work as a team and partner with colleagues to ensure a consistent exceptional customer experience and contribute to a positive store environment. Remain current on all industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers. Exhibit passion and enthusiasm as a TCO Brand Ambassador by modeling elegance through appropriate wardrobe and presence. NOTE: All applicants for Sales Professional positions will be required to complete a Pre-Hire Assessment as part of the recruitment process.
- Demonstrates exceptional levels of sales performance.
- Demonstrated sales leader among peers.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a store team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create and enhance a culture of the Tiffany Experience for our customers.
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology that supports exceptional sales plan achievement that includes but is not limited to: Engage system, Point of Sales systems; Inventory management and inventory control systems Demonstrated ability to create and develop lasting and meaningful client relationships that result in consistently exceeding sales.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed sales plan objectives.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Language skills preferred. Tiffany & Co. (CANADA) is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided upon request for candidates with disabilities throughout the selection process.