Seasonal Sales Associate
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Innisfil
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Description du poste
- Sensitive to customers' needs and tailors approach by reading cues
- Follows up with customers consistently and genuinely to influence/close the sale
- Works with multiple customers simultaneously and breaks away as appropriate
- Demonstrates persuasive (not aggressive), confident, friendly and genuine service skills and selling behaviors
- Flexes personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store financial results
- Demonstrates Coach's Selling and Service expectations at all times
- Creates positive impressions with customer by bringing best self to work through elevated, sophisticated, appropriate business attire consistent with Coach's guide to style
- Meets customer needs through solution-oriented and forward thinking
Workplace and Environment
- Promotes and endorses a team selling environment
- Handles and offers solutions to customer issues appropriately and involves a manager when necessary
- Maintains a calm and professional demeanor at all times
- Is adaptable and flexible to change
- Represents Coach as a brand ambassador at all times
- Welcomes feedback and adapts behaviors as appropriate
- Takes initiative; has a high-level of ownership and accountability for individual results
- Demonstrates confidence when working with customers
- Fosters and environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
- Creates enthusiasm and positivity for a shared vision and mission
- Processes shipments as needed
- Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed
- Adheres to all retail policies and procedures including POS, Operations and Loss Prevention procedures
- Completes daily operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Coach standards consistently and in a timely manner
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.