Senior Store Leader
Pays : Canada
Région : British Columbia
Ville : Vancouver
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Description du poste
client & service expert:
clientele development through coaching team on proactive client outreach, and building and maintaining relationships with new clients
develop business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or attract a new customer to the store
ensure each associate is actively utilizing their client book in order to generate increased sales through monthly client book reviews and evaluation of their outreach
ensure team is compliant will all clientele standards and thank you note program
model and supervise the selling environment, provide consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales
leadership presence/steward of talent:
assist District Leader with the achievement of financial success through improvement of measurable results that positively impact the store performance
lead by example with the achievement of personal sales goals
educate team on product, sales plans, personal goals, measurable stats, is able to coach to these stats to ensure business in maximized
ability to network in the community to ensure open positions are filled efficiently with little impact to the business; build a bench for future promotions and openings
onboard new team members effectively through 30/60/90 touch bases; conduct ongoing review and assessment of employee performance through monthly meetings with direct reports
utilize mid-year and annual review process as a tool for associate development and advancement; monitor and address performance concerns on a timely basis, partnering HR
building brand equity:
understand and able to communicate the kate spade brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer
ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
ensure visual merchandising directives are implemented and store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
communicate merchandise sell-through, stock position, business trend information, product issues, customer feedback to GM/Area Manager in order to increase customer service and sales
perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility
assist District Leader with maintaining payroll budget by managing schedule and making necessary adjustments when the business warrants
monitor, maintain, and follow company policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention to protect the company's inventory and assets; conduct self audits
ability to accurately manage the processing of all pos transactions to maintain the integrity of the inventory
partner with warehouse to effectively manage workload planning, markdowns & merchandise flow processe
strong leadership qualities; the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and to our client base
ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
comfort in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team-environment
proficient in windows-based software such as excel, word and outlook
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.