Store Leader-Metro bc
Pays : Canada
Région : British Columbia
Ville : Burnaby
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Welcome to Kate Spade New York.
Description du poste
- Development of business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or that attracts a new customer.
- Communicate and achieve store productivity targets including sales per hour, adt, upt, and capture rate.
- Ensure all associates and leadership complete the sales training program and develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, provide consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
Leadership Presence/Steward of Talent:
- Achieve financial success through improvement of measurable statistics that positively impact the store performance.
- Hire, train and motivate a qualified sales team that effectively represents and communicates the kate spade new york brand to our customers.
- Provide specific development for the assistant manager and supervisor by assigning accountabilities and training with consistent follow-up and feedback.
- Perform annual performance evaluations with quarterly review of employee goals.
- Network and create positive relationships in the community that result in business generation, awareness of the kate spade new york brand and builds a bench strength of qualified candidates to fill key open positions.
- Attend, on average, two annual company management meetings.
Building Brand Equity:
- Understand and able to communicate the kate spade new york brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer.
- Ensure visual merchandising directives are implemented efficiently as per direction and visual standards are maintained at all times.
- Analyze and react to business trends regarding assortment, communicating sell-through, stock levels, opportunities to increase sales.
- Communicate to District Leader customer feedback and quality issues in order to improve customer service and sales.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility.
- Conduct regular store meetings to ensure accurate and consistent communication with employees.
- Maintain payroll budget and weekly hours to ensure appropriate sales floor coverage by reviewing store schedule and adjusting as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Supervise operational responsibilities to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all markdowns, transfers, damages, shipping and receiving in order to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Oversee loss prevention policies and procedure to be 100% compliant.
- Minimum 3 years management experience in luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
- College degree preferred
- Prior luxury goods experience preferred
Skills and Abilities Required
- Professional sales development and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and our client base
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Comfortable in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team-environment
- Proficient in windows-based software such as excel, word and outlook
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.