Store Manager- West Edmonton
Pays : Canada
Région : Alberta
Ville : Edmonton
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Manage personnel activities of staff (i.e. hire, train, appraise, reward, motivate, discipline, etc.).
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Actively recruit all level candidates.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team while creating a highly empowered organization.
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- 5 years of specialty retail management experience.
- Experience running higher volume and overlooking multiple store locations
- Experience overseeing and managing headcount of 40 or more employees
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills