Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Description du poste
Model and lead the team by developing a repeat business and maximizes sales through proactive client outreach.
Build and maintain new and existing client relationships and have a strong, productive client book.
Maintain clientele and thank you note standards.
Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
Achievement of personal sales goals.
Educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats and drives team to achieve them.
Ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of product profiles.
Foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive, inviting atmosphere.
Building Brand Equity:
Understand and communicate the kate spade new york brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer.
Ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility.
Accurately processes all POS transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
Adherence to Kate Spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures.
College degree preferred
Education & Experience Required:
Minimum 2-3 years' experience in luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
College degree preferred
Skills and Abilities Required:
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
Standing for extended periods of time
Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
Comfortable climbing ladders
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.