Assistant Manager - 35 Hrs - Acting Assignment - Mac Markville - Markham, on
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Markham
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic Assistant Store Manager to play a leading role in the success of the store/counter by supporting the Store Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven supervisory, coaching and retail operations skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
If you are an ambitious and high performing self-starter with a flair for retail and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous supervisory experience with a proven track record of coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Retail operations experience including inventory management and cash reconciliation
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: CA-ON-Markham
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 207944
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.