Associate Consultant - Clinique - Calgary, ab
Pays : Canada
Région : Alberta
Ville : Calgary
Catégorie : Audit - Conseil - Juridique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
The ideal Brand Ambassador is a Skin Care, Make-up, and Fragrance expert that can service various retailers during special events and assist the retailers to achieve sales plan by demonstrating products, applying makeup, skincare, and fragrance and has confidence in closing the sale and recruiting clients.
- Must have sales experience and a strong desire to give exceptional customer service.
- Must be committed and reliable and show this through previous work experience.
- Can work part-time hours (Please note : hours vary on a weekly/monthly basis with no guarantee of hours and/or shifts)
- Must be adaptable and positive
- Must be able to travel to retailers within a 30 km radius of home
- Mandatory seasonal training seminar attendance.
- Weekly time management required. (Hours to be called in weekly)
- Must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, and maintain a professional appearance. ( Clinique image guidelines)
- Must have access to email/telephone
- Can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.).
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Americas-CA-AB-Calgary
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 202868
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.