Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Niagara-on-the-Lake
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Description du poste
client & service expert:
§ achieves individual sales goals
§ develops strong product knowledge across all categories
§ the sales associate is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by delivering the ultimate kate spade experience
§ able to develop a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills, proactive client outreach and use of client book
building brand equity:
§ understand and communicate the kate spade aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer
§ demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team
§ execute operational tasks as per company directives
§ accurately processes all pos transactions
§ adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
§ standing for extended periods of time
§ able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
§ comfortable climbing ladders
skills and abilities required:
§ professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
§ prior luxury goods experience preferred
§ proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
§ works well in a team environment
§ college degree preferred
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.