Associate Operations Manager
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
About the Job
- The Distribution Centre (DC) Associate Operations Manager has primary responsibility for the formulation and execution of quarterly goals resulting in the accomplishment of Customer Service Targets.
- You will manage facilitation of your team to ensure production flow results in the continuous improvement in key performance indicators including; on-time delivery, order completeness, quality, and cost/unit within a unionized environment.
- You will coordinate activities of the Joint Health and Safety Committee. Ensure all current Occupational Health and Safety legislation, policies and procedures are communicated and followed, including the completion of accident investigations, taking appropriate corrective action.
- You will research new equipment, processes and methods to recommend changes that result in improved warehouse operations and maximize cost savings opportunities.
- You will manage departmental area budgets for operation and transportation expenses and capital expenditures. Use appropriate controls to ensure that this budget is followed. Manage labor, carrier/courier and resource costs to plan.
- Coach and develop DC warehouse / salary employees to ensure that each area operates to achieve Customer Service targets. Ensure that resource deployment is optimized to ensure distribution goals are met.
- 3+ years' experience supervising work teams (unionized) in an automated warehousing and distribution environment.
- Requires expertise in distribution and has demonstrated knowledge of inventory control.
- Experience with Manhattan WMS or similar systems and operating in an MS-office environment.
- Experience in L.E.A.N and Six Sigma methodologies an asset