Customs Compliance Analyst, 1 Year Contract
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Mississauga
Catégorie : Audit - Conseil - Juridique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Playing off everyone's unique strengths and utilizing them to reach shared goals is what Jenna loves most about her work at TJX. And when you work with us, you'll see that everything we accomplish - we accomplish together!
What you'll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- State-of-the-art amenities at our eco-friendly Home Office. Take a tour HERE!
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you'll do
It's safe to say, there's no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- This position is accountable for the proactive, timely and accurate compliance with customs requirements of all imported merchandise.
- Accountable for the accuracy of HS product classification and the assignment of tariff treatment
- Partners with other Compliance Specialists, as a team, accountable for the timely and accurate completion of 3CE work queue
- Liaises with Vendors, Buyers and Merchandise Assistants to obtain product information and certificates of origins
- Application Deadline: September 22, 2020
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you'll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Customs and Product Classification
- CCS designation an asset
- Good knowledge of Customs Act, Customs Tariff and Participating Government Departments and Agencies regulations