Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Our Brands: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company's products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M
- C, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+. Our History: Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Estée Lauder Companies are committed to building world-class brands by developing talented people. We champion a professional organization that emphasizes excellences at every level. Our people are our greatest asset and the success of our company is the result of the talent, passion, and vision of our creative and highly dedicated employees, who set a global standard for innovation, service and quality. The Canadian Supply Chain and Canadian Innovation Centre is at the core of that innovative spirit.
Our Values / Mission: To ensure the long-term success of our Company, we integrate the "High-Touch" aspect of our business -our best quality- into all our day-to-day business activities. Our workplace culture fosters a unique spirit of teamwork, innovation, passion and a shared mission of "Bringing the Best to Everyone We Touch and Being the Best in Everything We Do."
Our Corporate Responsibility: "The integrity of what we do rests in who we are. I continue to be inspired by the remarkable dedication of our global employees - our most valuable asset and our most important ambassadors in the communities where we have a presence. From pioneering philanthropic efforts, including The Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign and M-A-C AIDS Fund, to our global campaigns championing environmental stewardship and workplace safety, our employees have created and nurtured programs that drive and sustain our shared commitment to responsible corporate citizenship." ~ William P. Lauder
Our Commitment To You: Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to work on a winning team? Do you want to make an impact within your field? At Estee Lauder Companies you will have the opportunity to learn, showcase your passion for creativity, innovation, and teamwork and make a valuable contribution to the business.
We are looking for a transformational leader who believes in simultaneously achieving a high degree of safety and quality while delivering best in class results at our fast-paced and highly regulated Canada based Global Distribution Centre. The ideal candidate will be managing day to day operational activities, business priorities, coaching employees, enforcing policies and procedures and ensuring quality compliance. In addition to being responsible for performance management of direct reports, this leader will ensure effective utilization of employees. This individual will also work closely with the management team to foster a culture of Safety, Diversity & Inclusion, employee engagement, leading by example by conducting business in a professional manner and embodying the High-Performance Leadership Competencies.
- Lead and deliver best in class safety standards across all departmental activities through further enabling our employee led safety culture including BBS and Take Action programs
- Drive outstanding performance across quality, accuracy, productivity and fostering a continuous improvement mind-set to deliver the best in class result.
- Planning and leading day to day operations of the Order Processing department.
- Work with the distribution manager to develop and deliver labor management strategies to execute the operational objectives.
- Develop, measure and drive the planning and execution of Department Key Performance Indications (KPI's) to meet or exceed the Best in Class benchmarks
- Analyze key processes, metrics and identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure that all Quality Control and Industrial Safety Standards are communicated to all employees
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and conduct expected by Company standards
- Ensure all employees are trained and adhere to EHS and GMP SOP's to contribute to a safe working environment.
- Prioritize demands based on business needs
- Responsible to implement and train members on all policies and procedures including, SOP's, Health and Safety, WHMIS, Loss Prevention, Human Resource Policies
- College Diploma or University Degree in a related field (Engineering/Science/Business Admin etc.)
- Professional Certification is an asset (P.Log.; CITT; CSCMP)
- Previous Supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced distribution or manufacturing environment an asset
- Lean Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement experience an asset
- Ability to simultaneously maintain a high degree of safety and quality.
- WHMIS, GMP, Health & Safety knowledge
- Demonstrates high ethical standard and professional conduct
- Adept at managing competing priorities and time sensitive commitments
- Problem assessment and superior problem-solving mindset
- Ability to modify or change established methods and procedures with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Manage and lead a large group of employees
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills (internal/external)
- Ability to take initiative, strong work ethic and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates agility, accountability and engages the team in order to deliver on business demands
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- SAP and WMS experience an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.