E-Commerce Manager, Mac Brand
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Translate new product launches for the CAN online channel, develop specific .CA online exclusive programs and assess CAN specific site merchandising opportunities. Manage trends curation and creation by partnering closely with key cross-functional teams, to create excitement and drive qualified traffic to MAC.ca.
- COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS:
- Align on calendars/promos and misses/opportunities with NA Brand.com team and CAN team.
- Define and execute high impact, integrated commercial programs across commerce, social and marketing channels to win during key online shopping events specific to CANADA. Plan and manage always-on support model for hero products with digital micro-activations that drive trial and retention.
- REPORTING, ANALYSIS AND PERFORMANCE MARKETING
- Gather data for analysis of sales and program performance regularly for online marketing and retail campaigns and make recommendations for how to improve performance.
- Support Executive Director of E-Commerce in measurement of optimal ROI for marketing programs (in partnership with CAN Marketing) to determine best allocation for budgets.
- Support Executive Director of E-Commerce with analysis of key business metrics, marketing programs, custom sampling programs, customer retention, and cost of customer acquisition programs.
- Report and analyze on marketing and promotional programs.
- Elevate opportunities to NA Consumer Engagement/Global Consumer Engagement and NA Online teams
- Ensure strong partnership and planning with NA Performance Marketing Manager and CAN Marketing Director to drive qualified traffic and ensure full funnel planning
- Make recommendations on key influencer strategies that will help drive traffic to mac.ca
- Partner closely with Director of Marketing for CAN
- 6+ years work experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Omnichannel experience a plus
- Excellent communicator and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, to understand incentives, and ensure alignment in a matrixed organization
- Strong attention to detail and results orientation; high work ethic and persistence to drive an initiative to completion; a "roll up the sleeves" attitude towards tackling a challenge
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.