Estee Lauder - Counter Manager- Contract - Bayshore- Ottawa,on
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Ottawa
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
- Develop a Special Events calendar and implement, along with merchandising objectives, with in-store selling teams.
- Sell company programs to store management and receive support for execution of our company Sales and Marketing and Events calendars.
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop our people; our company's greatest asset.
- Educate our selling teams and account sales staff about the company's goals, visual merchandising directives and product knowledge.
- Provide direction to Beauty Advisors regarding company goals and objectives.
- Formally review job performance for all employees annually.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to Beauty Advisors.
- Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train.
- Good communication skills.
- Good visual merchandising skills.
- Proven ability to recruit.
- Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
- Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Ottawa
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 205319
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.