General Manager East Gta
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Direction
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
Description du poste
- Analyzes results, identifies opportunities and makes decisions in collaboration with the leadership team to drive key performance indicators
- Drive profitable sales through forecasting and scheduling
- Manages store budget for daily operations in support of the P&L
- Builds highly productive teams through sourcing, selecting and developing people
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Teaches and trains to build capabilities.
- Leads the implementation and execution of all Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives
- Creates an inclusive environment
- Implements action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Performs Service Leader duties
- Represents the brand and understands the competitors
- Promotes community involvement
- Leverages OMNI to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- College degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; work around and with chemicals; lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including travel, to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to travel as required
- Business Acumen skills
- Established time management skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills