Growth Marketing Manager
Pays : Etats-Unis
Région : État de New York
Département : New York County
Ville : NEW YORK
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
We know how important self-expression is. No matter who you are - whether you’re male, female, or non-binary, black, white or brown, hurting, healing, or somewhere in-between, we’re here to ensure that you have the tools to express yourself... even if that ‘self’ changes.
We have a proven product-market fit and will be expanding rapidly both nationally and internationally. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Description du poste
•Scope, develop and oversee retention marketing strategies and campaigns across email and messaging channels to drive repeat rate, engagement and LTV
•Analyze, continuously test, and create new key audience segments, identifying opportunities for increased engagement throughout the conversion funnel
•Set cadence of delivery times, build out audience segmentations, manage promotional calendar and communication for all email campaigns
•Work with our marketing team to create engaging and targeted email campaigns, autoresponders, always-on drip programs, nurture campaigns, seasonal messages, surveys, newsletters.
•Build and refine event-based triggers and lifecycle messaging across the customer lifecycle.
•Manage email operations including coding, testing and deployment activities.
•Monitor and report on email analytics through tracking codes and A/B testing. Provide actionable insights and recommendations for future improvements.
•Create relevant reporting and analytics which provide insight into issues and opportunities leading to action.
•Research and benchmark against market in order to develop competitive edge and provide recommendations based on strategic insights and learnings.
•Develop and drive SMS customer programs including value add promotions, cadence, engagement, AB testing, analytics, sales results and recommend continuous improvement opportunities.
•Drive customer retention through a strategic approach to customer touchpoints and message cadence.
•Health, dental, and vision benefits
•Comprehensive, free Employee Assistance Program
•Flexible working hours
•Exclusive fitness and food perks and discounts
•Yearly stipend towards tattoos
•In-house coaching that can focus on a myriad of subjects
Inkbox’s Brand and Culture Values:
All employees will be held accountable to upholding and exemplifying Inkbox’s Brand and Cultural values internally and externally. We expect these values to guide how Inkbox employees treat others, specifically clients and colleagues, in order to propel a collaborative, supportive and inclusive business.
Inkbox does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of e-mail marketing, SMS execution, and/or retention experience
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Prior start up experience and can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly fluid environment
• Demonstrated leadership experience, leads by example with an ability to engage and motivate others to achieve results.
• Successful track record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
• Proficiency in SMS marketing and optimizing SMS programs
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data)
• Experience managing the success of a team of direct reports, while motivating, engaging and developing them under you for long term career growth
• Understands success metrics for each initiative, and has the ability to articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve most important organizational opportunities
• A passion for email marketing, innovative and accurate targeting and for delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Resourceful, know how to creatively solve problems, identify gaps and have excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects