HR Specialist, Total Rewards
Pays : Canada
Région : Quebec
Ville : Montreal
Catégorie : RH - Formation
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Why look for a job when you can Design Your Future?
PVH Corp. is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH Corp. is a $9.7 billion global company with over 38,000 associates operating across 40 countries. PVH owns and markets the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand.
PVH recognizes our responsibility to incorporate environmentally sustainable practices into all of our business activities and play our part in the fight against climate change.
The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that is fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all else our associates are driven by our Core Values; Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity and Accountability.
The HR Specialist Total Rewards is responsible for all PVH associates programs and systems by administrating a range of programs and processes related to compensation and benefits. These programs, processes and systems will support the PVH strategic goals and compliance requirements in Canada such as salary planning, bonuses, job architecture, group benefits, retirement plans, rewards and recognition programs, and wellness programs.
The key business impact of this role is to manage the communication, compliance, administration and evolution of the company's total rewards and recognition programs, policies, and procedures to support the growth and digitalization of the business. In addition, an important business impact of this role is to implement, communicate, report and improve key HR analytics in line with business objectives and help elevate the organization's awareness. An important part of the role will be to follow market data-oriented trends, support Workday modules deployment/improvement and operate key analytics to improve decision-making processes.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support the administration of the recognition, wellness, group benefits, and pension plan programs for a volume of over 3,000 employees
- Audit, improve and maintain data integrity in the various systems
- Analyze and summarize data in a relevant, meaningful, decision quality manner to support business decisions, process improvements and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with HR teams on a Global level
- Assist with the governance of compensation and benefits programs
- Participate in the annual salary planning process while working closely with the global teams
- Develop procedures and tools to ensure competitive programs
- Support managers through compensation decisions
- Monitor legislative changes and propose modifications
- Contribute to improve associate's experience by collaborating with industry experts
- Support deployment of HR systems and facilitate work automation and optimization
- Coordinate communication efforts for all Canadian programs
- Contribute in all HR compliance efforts, i.e. Pay Equity; OLFQ; Accessibility Act; LOA process and application; Bill 90, etc.
- Support any HR initiatives or projects when related to the specific area of expertise
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance and RRSP for full-time employees
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or another field that uses quantitative analysis or equivalent.
- Must be perfectly bilingual (spoken and written)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Fast learner
- Autonomy and discretion
- Must know when to challenge the status-quo
- Must be Pro-active
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible
- Must be able to focus on the customer needs without losing sight of corporate objectives
- Maintains a positive and supportive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office