Human Resources Business Partner (1-Year Contract)
Pays : Canada
Région : Quebec
Ville : Montreal
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Why look for a job when you can Design Your Future?
PVH Corp. is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH Corp. is a $9.7 billion global company with over 38,000 associates operating across 40 countries. PVH owns and markets the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand.
PVH recognizes our responsibility to incorporate environmentally sustainable practices into all of our business activities and play our part in the fight against climate change.
The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that is fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all else our associates are driven by our Core Values; Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity and Accountability.
Our team is looking for a strong HR Business Partner who will reinforce our growing commitment to our various client groups in delivering exceptional associate experience. The incumbent will report into the Director, HR and will provide daily support on all HR issues to the internal customer base of mostly retail management.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with associate and management needs. The position serves as a main point of contact to retail associates and managers on human resource-related topics. The successful HRBP acts as an associate champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and creates strong partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to associates that reflects the business objectives of PVH. The HR Business Partner/HR Manager will provide daily support on all HR issues to our Retail divisions. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Development, Talent, Succession, Compensation, Training, Legislative Compliance, Policies and Procedures, as well as Organizational Development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Builds solid working relationships with our Retail Management staff across Canada
- Coach Managers on employee relations and performance management issues
- Support annual talent discussions to identify training gaps and high potentials
- Conduct yearly store visits; coach, train and support Store Managers on all HR matters
- Prepare quarterly HR updates and development opportunities for the Field Managers
- Assist Store Management in ensuring smooth store openings and closures
- Investigate and resolve labor complaints, such as those escalated to provincial labor boards
- Oversee Health and Safety processes to insure compliance with provincial legislation
- Support the HR initiatives for the various client groups of corporate, wholesale, retail and distribution center.
- Works closely with management and associates to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership within the HR function to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Consults with managers, providing HR policy guidance and interpretation when appropriate
- Supports managers with strategic attraction and recruitment resources and tools
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, employee relations)
- Takes a proactive approach to legislative matters and advises management teams of any changes on labor laws reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Partners with the compensation department through the salary planning processes
- Helps track diversity and inclusion metrics
- Actively collaborates with all parts of HR contributing to decision-making to align work with the business and deliver a seamless service
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance and RRSP for full-time employees
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship based on trust, to become a professional advisor to partners and associates and an advocate of culture and values
- Ability to use data to influence, be comfortable challenging the status quo, and reinvent how work is done
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work
- Solid human resources management, customer orientation, analytical, and solution offering
- Knowledge of Retail, a plus.
- Bilingual, English and French, an asset
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and at the same time helps to maintain a positive and fun atmosphere.