Loss Prevention Systems Analyst, Mississauga 1 1
Pays : Canada
Ville : MISSISSAUGA
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Playing off everyone's unique strengths and utilizing them to reach shared goals is what Jenna loves most about her work at TJX. And when you work with us, you'll see that everything we accomplish - we accomplish together!
What you'll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks' vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you'll do
It's safe to say, there's no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- This position is responsible for using and maintaining the resources of the Loss Prevention Systems Investigations Support and Analytics team to reduce shrink and aid in the prosecution and resolution of incidents of theft, fraud and other losses against TJX Canada. This position also has responsibilities related to intelligence analysis, statistics, reporting and training to support the Loss Prevention department.
- Use relevant Loss Prevention Systems (Aspect, Refund Authorization System, Exception Reports, etc.) to detect and prove theft, fraud and other losses.
- Provide additional investigative, technical and training support to field LP as required.
- Produce periodical reporting and analysis of results, statistics, performance, training and other relevant measures within the LP business
- Support the LP Systems Investigations Supervisor with documentation, training, systems administration, development, exploratory and project tasks as required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in retail investigations and experience with Internal Investigations.
- Must have High School Diploma, Post-Secondary Education is preferred.
- Must have proven experience in the use of software investigative and exception reporting tools, strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, databases, web-based tools, email etc.
- Must possess superior time management, organizational and strong analytical skills with strong knowledge of Canadian Criminal Code related to relevant offences and case law
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you'll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Systems Analyst, Loss Prevention, Technology, Security, Retail