Marketing Manager, Tom Ford, by Killian & Frederic Malle (1 Year Contract)
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
1. Build and maintain close retailer relationships and work with Brand Manager to create a program cadence for each retail partner, including online.
2. Oversee the brand presence and overall ecommerce business for Canadian Online Retail partner websites. Partner with Social Media team to align on social strategy creation.
3. Be an analytical and strategic thinker to balance program planning and execution with post program reporting.
4. Have strong relationship building competencies in order to work closely with various stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Lead and implement Canadian marketing strategies across categories with a focus on top line growth and increasing market share and rank.
- Lead, plan and manage the execution of all launch programs including: adapting North American launch strategies to Canadian market, forecasting launch quantities (in partnership with the US) and executing full 360 launch plans including visual weeks, sampling, media support, event execution, digital marketing, co-op, and account specific adaptation.
- Develop and adapt eventing concepts to the Canadian market and custom fitting them by retailer with a focus on driving new customer acquisition and sales. Requires knowledge of retailer levers, loyalty programs, VIP opportunities etc.).
- Align Retailers to upcoming event / promo / launch / advertising information
- Conduct annual business review analyzing what worked, what didn't and leverage findings to develop next fiscal's marketing plans (nationally and by retailer) and annual spend allocation.
- Work with Brand Manager on creation of Seasonal Presentations to Retailers & Field twice per year. Develop working relationship with retailer to maximize growth and retailer-specific needs.
- Develop and maintain a process for tracking results from campaigns and events. Create an ROI tracking system.
- Responsible for annual A&P budget planning and monthly tracking including working with Finance and retailers to confirm spend, deductions, accuracy, etc.
- Responsible for annual sampling forecast in addition to working closely with Operations to ensure communication of needs related to collateral and VM. Liaise with Customer Service team/ Operations team to ensure consistent follow-up on all projects for on-time shipment of collateral and product to support marketing programs.
- Point person for category information: sku count, pricing and competitive analysis
- Provides analysis of sku productivity by category, resulting in recommendations for gondolas / wall assortment as well as potential sku discontinuation.
- Develop strong relationship with US Marketing and demand planning teams to develop accurate, strategic forecast for new products. Recommend adjustments to basic business based on new product projections.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with cross-functional groups (education, field team, operations, PR, media, account management, marketing US, planning, finance and the global teams) to enhance achievement of objectives including the development of Canada specific programs and support materials needed. Collaborate regularly to outline market specific needs.
- Ensure all parties are informed of Canadian marketing plans on a timely basis.
- Provides strategic retail-price recommendations for all new products and price increases on existing SKUs
- Work with North America and Global Creative to get the assets required for new launches, in store and online and partner with local vendors to produce.
Ecommerce & Media:
- Partner with e-commerce team to drive retailer.com business to achieve sales and Brand goals (i.e. sales plan, rank, penetration etc.). Ensure online assets are delivered in a timely manner as well as regular audits
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar for each retailer site
- Develop new programs/content to grow retailer.com business through special programs, customer acquisition and retention.
- Partner with retailers and local influencers to leverage social to build awareness in the market
- Manage media budgets aligning with NOAM and Canada Brand Manager on key investment focuses for each brand
- Develop key media briefs, partnering with NOAM and relevant media agencies
- Evaluate performance in partnership with relevant media agencies of various media investments aligning to brand goals
- Aligning with NOAM, provide brand assets in line with creative best practices and brand objectives to media agency and platform partners
- Leverage available CRM data to understand consumer insights and make strategic decisions
- Awareness of competitive activity in the retail environment, through print, digital and social
- Awareness of social media executions for the brands and those engaged within the brand (i.e. Models, influencers etc.)
- Partner with Brand Manager and Corporate Market Analyst on category reviews for the pertinent segments of business which involves thorough research on Canada trends, competition and consumer dynamics. Requires analysis, identification of opportunities and strategic recommendations.
- 5+ years relevant work experience; preferably in the cosmetic /prestige industry.
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of the North America Marketing team and cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker with an understanding of traditional, digital marketing and social media disciplines.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through.
- Ability to navigate and creatively leverage fast paced online digital / social media vehicles to drive connection with the target consumers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner.
- Must have strong skills in strategy and planning, budget management, operations, merchandising, and marketing. PR skills an asset.
- Needs to be a creative, analytical thinker and problem solver and thrive in fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe an asset
- Bilingual in French- an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.