Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Réseau
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Leads the full line retail business through effective collaboration and partnering across key functions: Visual Merchandising, Training, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Retail Buying Team, Store Design and Retail Operations.
- Frequent travel encompassing Store visits, audits of policies and standards, managing the maintenance of Store facilities and supervision of customer service standards.
- Ability to develop and execute business strategies that are linked to successful business objectives, which demonstrates a strong return on investment that supports the organization's ability to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Lead performance management and talent development initiatives in alignment with company objectives for all direct reports.
- Manage Store teams towards acceptable Store Operations/Human Resources compliance to ensure that all Stores understand, administer and interpret the Store Operations Guidelines/ HR policies and procedures accurately.
- Ensure visual merchandising directives are implemented efficiently as per Global direction and visual standards.
- Act as a liaison between stores, corporate partners, buyers and visual director to ensure that merchandise assortments reflect the brand strategy and stock levels are appropriate to meet the needs of the business
Drive Sales, Profitability and Gross Margin Growth
- Responsible to drive region sales and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organizational plans, customer service, and outstanding execution of all field operations strategies, consistently across all Stores.
- Ensure that each Store associate is trained and compliant with all basic inventory management/ movement/ receiving processes.
- Consistently execute quality inventory practices with receiving, restocking, transfers, and managing inventory discrepancies.
- Manage product inventory and merchandising standards compliant with company direction.
Recruitment/Hiring/Training and Retention of Top Talent
- Responsible for the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of Store teams throughout the Region.
- Create, evaluate and monitor talent pools on a continuous basis while constructing succession plans and growth development for the region as an operating unit.
- Assist Store leaders in training, coaching and development, customer service standards, standard operating procedures, impeccable visual standards and employee relations compliance in partnership with Human Resources and Senior Management.
- Responsible to consistently and effectively communicate the company objectives to all Store management teams through organized and scheduled conference calls and email communications.
- Establish a process to ensure that Stores have accountability to expectations on a consistent and timely basis.
- Conduct regular Store visits and communicate to ensure standards are maintained, expectations are being achieved and action plans are developed in order to move the business forward.
- Touch base with each Store leader on a weekly basis to gain an understanding of all aspects of their business including merchandising, staffing, operations, etc. provide consistent follow-up and feedback
- Oversee, control and adjust payroll budget and weekly hours within region to ensure appropriate sales floor coverage by reviewing Stores schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Analyze and react to business trends regarding assortment, communicating sell-through, stock levels as opportunities to increase sales.
- Ensure region adheres to all company policies and procedures as noted in Store Operating Manuals and all HR procedural documentations.
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders
Skills and abilities required:
- Extensive travel required; extreme flexibility and adaptability to work schedule needed
- Passion and desire for excellence by exceeding goals successfully and consistently
- Proven ability to develop and retain top talent
- Proven ability to better business results year over year
- Exceptional client service skills
- Proven leadership and organizational skills and ability to engage and motivate teams
- Strong business acumen; including retail math and P&L responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic; ability to problem solve
- Must have an ability to plan and manage both the strategic and operational functions of the business
- College degree in related field preferred
- 8+ years of multi-store and/or Flagship leadership experience in luxury retail environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point