sr. Manager, HR Business Partner
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Richmond Hill
Catégorie : RH - Formation
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
In this role, you will be the lead HR partner for Canadian business with responsibility for aligning objectives with US leadership team and play the role of a critical thought partner to the management team. You will be responsible for aligning the business and HR strategies to maximize results in support of the Canadian wholesale, retail and e-commerce channels. You will also partner with Canadian leaders to create a positive and engaging workplace. You will report to the Director of Human Resources, Levi Strauss Americas.
- Drive, and execute talent planning process; support organizational design efforts to achieve business unit targets and milestones; integrated partner in the talent acquisition process from recruitment through onboarding; encourage building strength through diversity and inclusion
- Create future leaders and drive a high performance culture through talent management, performance management, and leadership development through coaching, counseling and career development
- Help create the Learning & Development agenda for Retail and Corporate teams to address gaps and develop high potential talent
- Provide partnership to the business to identify strategies to increase employee engagement through effective communication, policies, and practices
- Define business requirements and needs to LS&Co. Corporate HR leadership to design HR solutions and HR services for delivery. Facilitate integrated, strategic, and client-focused offerings that meet the needs of Canadian business.
- Drive the adoption and consistent application of LS&Co. HR programs across teams
- Support company policies and programs that reinforce diversity in the workplace and customize global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy for Canada
- Maintain knowledge of Canadian legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Will partner with the legal department as needed.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources, including global and matrix team structure
- Broad Canadian HR generalist experience; ideally have also had experience outside of HR
- Retail and wholesale channel experience preferred