Stock Team Vaughan Mills Rack
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Vaughan
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Description du poste
A day in a life...
- Work in the eye of the storm, keeping the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and tidy
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
- Provide general support to the store including set up for special events, markdowns and relocation of fixtures
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs (most common shifts start early morning, with some stores needing overnight)