Visual Merchandising Manager (1 Year Contract)
Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Merchandising
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Principal Accountabilities:- Oversee the development of merchandising layouts (planograms) and other VM elements (In-store graphics, tester units...etc) for all new door openings in Canada.
- Oversee and assist (where applicable) in the development of visual merchandising planograms and artwork required for all retailers seasonally
- Manage development and workload of VM coordinator; ensuring consistency, efficiency and timely execution in all VM projects
- Act in alignment to the brand's culture, products, image and target market
- Ensure presence at key partnered and free-standing store preparation and openings. Assist with 2D Visual Merchandising needs.
- Coordinate with Creative, Store Design, Marketing and Sales to develop cohesive brand design identity and storytelling for all retailers.
- Liaise with Global and NoAm Visual Merchandising, Canadian Sales, Marketing and Training teams to develop sell thru, new launch and basic business strategies and cascade up the Canadian brand teams' needs.
- Manage VM standards for all brands, through regular store visits, conference calls and recap documents.
- Perform productivity analysis on open-sell merchandising for optimizing sales potential
- Oversee vendor relationships and creation of designs, drawings, and renderings
- Ensure all 2D information in Canada is organized and up to date.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Retail / Special Events and Trade Shows when necessary.
- Oversee and manage all phases of design execution, translations, revisions, mechanical production and artwork release for 2D work
- Manage the in-store installation process via a 3rd party vendor to insure timely updates.
- Responsible for Canadian VM budget management - provided by brand
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma Required - BA (BFA preferred)
- 5+ Years of retail merchandising and design experience required
- Advanced Working Knowledge of computer programs including, Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign), Microsoft Office
- Graphic Design experience an asset
- Strong organization, communication and prioritization skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Ability to self-manage budget and timelines and work well independently
- Deadline oriented with superior organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of current beauty/fashion/retail trends
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 207987
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.