Pays : Canada
Région : Ontario
Ville : Toronto
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Our Brands: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company's products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, Too Faced and Dr. Jart+.
Our Heritage: Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Estée Lauder Companies are committed to building world-class brands by developing talented people. We champion a professional organization that emphasizes excellences at every level. Our people are our greatest asset and the success of our company is the result of the talent, passion, and vision of our creative and highly dedicated employees, who set a global standard for innovation, service and quality. The Canadian Supply Chain and Canadian Innovation Centre is at the core of that innovative spirit. (http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/the-lauder-family)
Our Culture & Values: Our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high-performing public company with a mission of "Bringing the best to everyone we touch and being the best in everything we do. This unique mix translates into a caring, collaborative and compassionate workplace that is also demanding - with a competitive spirit that is a powerful source of motivation. Above all else, there is a focus on long-term, sustainable growth which engenders loyalty and commitment from internal and external stakeholders. We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles: http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/culture-and-values.
To learn more about our unique corporate culture in Canada, please visit LinkedIn.
Responsibilities involve managing the daily activity of the warehouse, including receiving, picking, and shipping and also supporting transportation and outside storage Strategies. The position is accountable for leading, training, coaching and motivating a team to deliver safely, efficiently and timely the flow of material through the supply chain.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence (PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures including C-TPAT
- Drive results through effective communication, collaboration and accountability
- Lead departmental strategy, innovation and continuous improvement while embracing change
- Develop talent to full potential through training, consistent feedback and coaching
- Evaluate and document performance of employees, make recommendations for improvement, and apply the corrective action process, as required
- Engage the team and lead the implementation of Lean warehousing and C.I. (5S, Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving, etc.)
- Assign work to effectible utilize resources between both buildings
- Manage the receiving, picking and shipping activity to optimize material flow and warehouse capacity in support of the highest customer service level
- Manage and maintain Inventory Accuracy through the Cycle Count Program and Warehouse Activity Monitor
- Conduct team meetings and forums to share information
- Manage attendance, vacation planning, payroll exception reports, and other relevant reports
- Work in Collaboration with the rest of the departments to achieve the desire Customer Service Level
- Work in Collaboration with internal and external customers to support corporate objectives
- Manage the warehouse budget
- Develop the capital plan for the warehouse
- Perform all other duties as assigned which may become necessary to support departmental/organizational objectives
Education: College degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 5+ years of manufacturing/warehouse experience with in-depth knowledge of flow/optimization
- Knowledgeable on LEAN and C.I. tools
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership skills using a change management approach
- Must demonstrate a desire and ability to lead other people
- PIT License is preferred
- Must be familiar with MS office and SAP applications preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage a departmental budget
- Must be flexible to work all shifts and all ELC locations as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.